5 Tablespoons Milk (more if you find the batter to thick to you liking)
1 piece Egg
1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Set aside.
2. Mix together all purpose cream, condensed milk, milk and egg.
3. Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until well incorporated.
4. Lastly, add butter to the mixture.
5. Heat pan and lightly brush with melted butter or use non-stick pan and totally disregard brushing it with oil. When the pan is hot, pour about a half cup of the butter.
6. When to exposed side of the pancake starts to bubbles, flip to cook the other. Top with butter and orange marmalade or your choice of syrup.