Special Pesang Bangus
Special Pesang Bangus is a pressured cooked version of the pesang isda recipe. The fish is so tender and you can literally eat its bones.
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Whole Black Pepper
- 3 pieces Thumb - sized Ginger, thinly sliced
- 8 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 bulb Onion, chopped
- 1 kg Bangus or Milk Fish, cut into desired pieces
- 4 cups Rice Wash or Water
- 3 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 cups Water
- 2 pieces Potatoes, halved
- Bok Choy
- Fish Sauce
- Ground Black Pepper
Saute whole black pepper, ginger, garlic and onion in olive oil. Stir until onion is translucent.
Add the milk fish, rice wash, fish sauce and ground black pepper. Then boil and pressure cook for 45 minutes.
Let the pressure out and add water and potatoes. Simmer until the potatoes are cooked.
Add the bok choy and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with fish sauce and ground black pepper.