Upon continue reading our blog, you agreed to abide to the following terms and conditions of this blog:
- All comments will be reviewed before posting and best efforts will be made to post appropriate comments within 24 hours. We reserve the right to decide what to post. This includes removing posts, and whether we will respond to posts.
- Please respect other users. This means that comments must not be inappropriate, abusive, contain profanity or be otherwise offensive.
- Please stay on-topic. All comments must relate in some way to the post on which you are commenting.
- We respect copyright laws. By posting, you represent that you have the right to share the material in your posts, including without limitation, trademarks and copyrighted material.
- Because of the relatively informal nature of this blog, we avoid marking every photo in our blog with our logo. However, all photos and content of this blog belongs to Kusina ni Teds. Posting anything from Kusina ni Teds’ blog to other website should have permission from the author of this blog and should cite Kusina ni Teds as their source.
- Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this blog do not necessarily represent the views of the author.